Industry Guest | Press Registration
- The 3rd West Lake International Documentary Festival opens for registration for industry guests and press from until 5th October 2019；
- Please log in the official website of West Lake International Documentary, fill in the registration form and upload the required materials；
- The IDF organizing committee will verify the qualification of the registrant according to the uploaded information and materials. After verification, the registrant will be notified by email or SMS;
- The IDF organizing committee will provide one festival pass and one IDF package for each industry guest/press. The festival pass will be the only certificate for attending the festival. It cannot be transferred or lent. If the festival pass is lost, it will not be reissued;
- Each company, institution, organization can obtain a maximum of two festival passes;
- The IDF organizing committee owns the right to interpret the use of the festival pass.
Please read the The 3rd West Lake International Documentary Festival Industry Guest | Press Registration Regulation carefully and start to register.
Industry Volunteer Registration
- The success of West Lake International Documentary Festival cannot be separated from the efforts of volunteers. Nearly a hundred of volunteers embracing the love of documentaries served in every corner of the festival. Their enthusiasm and professionalism are undoubtedly the most indispensable impression of IDF.
- The 3rd West Lake International Documentary Festival opens for registration for volunteers until 5th October 2019. Registrations beyond this deadline will not be accepted.
- The registration accept both individual registration and college registration.
- There will be two stages for registration including information verification and online interview. The registrant will by notified by email.
For more details, please read the West Lake International Documentary Festival Volunteer Registration Regulation